Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
The post-master’s certificate program prepares graduates to sit for nationally recognized certification examinations offered by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and the American Nurses Credentialing Committee.
- NU 550-551 Advanced Pathophysiology I & II
- NU 552 Advanced Pharmacology
- NUF 501 Professional Role Development of the Family Nurse Practitioner
- NUF 502 Advanced Assessment and Health Screening for the Family Nurse Practitioner
- NUF 503-504 Primary Care of the Family I & II
Marymount University provides degree completion, median student loan amounts, and other important information of its certificate programs that qualify for Title IV Federal Financial Aid. Please click here to review Gainful Employment Disclosure