Library & Learning Services is pleased to provide Marymount alumni with lifetime borrowing privileges; on-site access to databases, e-journals, and reference materials; as well as many other benefits at no cost to you. In order to borrow material, you need to register for an Alumni Association card.
Alumni Association cards may be obtained from the Alumni Office during regular business hours and will be mailed to Marymount graduates on request. Bring your Alumni Association card and photo identification to the library Circulation Desk to activate your borrowing privileges.
Alumni also have lifetime access to their RefWorks accounts. Contact the Reference Desk at (703) 284-1649 to obtain the code you will need.
Alumni Borrowers Card
- The Alumni Borrowers card allows you to check out books from the Marymount library. The card does not give access to materials or services of other WRLC libraries. Interlibrary Loan and distance borrowing services are not available to Alumni Borrowers.
- Borrowing privileges are not transferable.
- Privileges may be renewed annually for patrons in good standing.
- Overdue books or fines will block the use of the card until item(s) are returned and any fines/fees are paid.
- Alumni Borrowers can access their library account by logging in to Alumni Login:
- Four week check out period.
- Borrow up to 10 books at a time.
- Items may be renewed twice.
- Periodicals, reference materials, reserve materials, special collections, and media may not be checked out.
- Overdue fines are 25¢ per day to a maximum of $10 per item.
- $120 replacement fees for lost or damaged items.
Marymount alumni may be interested in the University Archives, located in Reinsch Library. Open by appointment only, the Archives serves as Marymount's institutional memory, preserving a wide range of holdings including print items, photographs, audio and video recordings, and digitized materials such as MU yearbooks. Though items are not available for loan, many may be viewed online.