As a Marymount student, faculty, or staff member, you can use MyLibrary to
- Access your WRLC library account.
- View your requests, due dates, and fines from Marymount and other Consortium libraries. Georgetown University is listed separately.
- Renew books before they are overdue.
- Download articles you have requested through the Consortium Loan Service or Interlibrary Loan.
- Sign up for text message alerts.
- Edit your email address.
- Create your own list of frequently used databases, e-journals, and e-books.
Please note: You DO NOT have to log in to MyLibrary on campus to use the databases.
If you have any questions, contact us!