Marymount University Library COVID-19 Response
Questions about Checked Out Library Materials
You have many things on your mind right now - we do not want your library materials to be one of them. Questions about checked out library materials?
- Keep library materials for now
- All book drops are closed at this time. Please keep library items at home until we can resume Library operations.
- Due dates have been automatically extended for Marymount patrons
- All due dates for Marymount resources have been extended to August 31, 2020.
- Overdue fines will be waived
- Fines and fees are suspended until further notice. This applies to Marymount items, WRLC items, and interlibrary loans.
- No renewal limits on books borrowed from other WRLC libraries
Research, Reference and Circulation Services
While classes are online, research, reference, and limited circulation services will be provided virtually:
Virtual library services will be available:
For assistance outside of these hours please visit the FAQ or for in-depth research assistance contact your library liaison via email and your request will be addressed the following business day.
All of our databases and eBooks are available 24 hours a day and requests for articles and chapters from other institutions will be processed daily (note that delays from loaning institutions cannot be anticipated).
Limited virtual circulation services include access to articles through interlibrary loan and assistance with your MyLibrary account, renewals on checked out resources, and fines and fees. We apologize that there is no access to print resources for students at this time; please contact us via email, and we will try to accommodate your needs.
Last updated: March 25, 2020