Ballston Coakley Library Extension
Reinsch Library’s extension supports the learning, teaching, and research of Marymount’s students, faculty, and staff by providing library resources and services at the Ballston Center.
Computers and Information Resources
- Access MULibrary Search to request books, articles, chapters, and more from the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC) and the main library. Books and DVDs will usually arrive at Ballston in two to four days. Unavailable item requests are forwarded to Interlibrary Loan.
- Online resources include databases with full-text articles, in subject areas such as business, health and psychology, reference sources, and Research Guides.
- Twelve laptop computers and chargers, two Bloomberg Terminal laptops, and two iMac computers, with wireless access for individual and collaborative projects.
Academic Support Services
- Get help with the library databases and MULibrary Search to locate books, e-books, full-text articles, electronic journals, government documents, and streaming media.
- Library Instruction, orientations, and workshops.
- Make a research appointment with your librarian for reference assistance with resource use and assignment questions.
- Services for faculty include course reserves, proxy patron checkout, and research consultation.
- Career & Internship Center partnership.
- Library circulation service—checkout, return, and renew.
- Reference and reserve collection and recent acquisitions for Ballston Center programs including Business Administration, Counseling, Forensic and Legal Psychology, Health Care Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, School Counseling, and more.
- Required textbooks on reserve for current semester Ballston Center courses.
Facilities and Technology
- Comfortable seating and four group study rooms equipped with monitors and glassboards. Reserve a study room in advance with online reservations.
- WEPA wireless printing, WEPA express computer station, photocopier, and scanner.
- Headphones, calculators, graphing calculator, USB drives, power cords, and device charging station.
- For information on intersession, holiday, summer, and main library hours see L&LS Hours.
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.