Ballston Coakley Library Extension
Reinsch Library’s extension supports the learning, teaching and research of Marymount’s students, faculty and staff by providing library resources and services at the Ballston Center.
Computers and Information Resources
- Access the MULibrary Search to request books, articles, chapters and more from the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC) and the main library. Books and DVDs will be available for pick up at Ballston in three to five business days.
- Online resources include databases with full-text articles, in subject areas such as business, health and psychology, reference sources, and Research Guides.
- Ten laptop computers, two iMac computers, and a WEPA express printing station with wireless access for individual and collaborative projects.
Academic Support Services
- Help with the library databases and MULibrary Search to locate books, e-books, full-text articles, electronic journals, government documents and streaming media. Assistance with database use and assignment questions.
- Library Instruction, orientations and workshops.
- Research appointments with your librarian.
- Services for faculty include course reserves, proxy patron checkout and research assistance.
- Content and writing peer tutors from the Center for Teaching and Learning. Make an appointment through Starfish.
- Career & Internship Center partnership.
- Delivery of requested books and other materials from the Washington Research Library Consortium, interlibrary loan and the Reinsch Library for MU and WRLC patrons.
- Library circulation service—checkout, return and renew.
- Reference and reserve collection for Ballston Center programs including Business Administration, Counseling, Forensic and Legal Psychology, Health Care Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology and School Counseling.
- Course and textbook reserves for current semester Ballston Center courses.
- Business media collection and DVD group viewing.
Facilities and Technology
- Group study rooms with monitors and glassboards available for online reservation. Comfortable seating.
- Wireless printing, photocopier and scanner.
- Headphones, calculators, USB drives, power cords and device charging station.
- For more information including intersession, holiday, summer and main library hours see L&LS Hours.
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.