|ALERT: The libraries are now open ONLY to Marymount University patrons, with Marymount ID access. MU patrons may now request materials owned by Marymount library and some WRLC libraries for contactless pickup. Services are also being provided virtually. Click here for more information on related policy and procedure changes.
Welcome to Marymount University’s Library & Learning Services!
We are a dedicated team of library professionals who support the academic and professional successes of Marymount students, faculty, and staff, by providing research support and access to a world of information.
Our services include:
- Research support through one-on-one consultations for students, faculty, and staff
- Customized instruction in information literacy and research skills to help students become savvy information consumers and creators
- Access to a carefully developed collection that includes print books, online resources, textbooks, and special collections
- Borrowing privileges at the nine universities in the Washington Research Library Consortium
- Specialized faculty librarians who liaise with faculty in the University’s four schools to develop the collection and tailored instruction in support of student research
Library & Learning Services has two locations, with collections, technology, and services to support learning.
Library & Learning Services supports intellectual curiosity, service to others, and a global perspective by providing excellent services, resources, and programs.
Library & Learning Services supports the mission of the University by
- Building a collection that supports the University curriculum
- Supporting classroom learning, teaching, and research needs
- Promoting the integration of information literacy skills throughout the curriculum
- Providing physical and virtual places that foster learning and promote a sense of community
University Librarian, Library and Learning Services