We encourage inauguration guests to park at our overflow parking site, Ballston Exchange 4201; 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22203
. This garage is open from 6:00 AM to 1:30 AM daily. The entrance is on the 900 block of North Stuart Street.
Parking Details and Process - Arrival
- Upon entry to the garage pull a ticket from the automated entrance device.
- Proceed to Levels P2-P4 and park in any un-reserved space.
- Utilize elevators to street level and proceed to designated shuttle pickup zone.
- Delegates, Marymount Board Members and University Presidents are invited to congregate in the Main House upon arrival. Marymount Faculty may meet in the Rose Benté Lee Center Auxiliary Gym for robing. All other guests and students not participating in the processional are asked to proceed to the Converse Family Fieldhouse in the Rose Benté Lee Center.
Parking Details and Process - Departure
- Upon return utilize elevators to return to vehicle.
- At exit lane, identify yourself to the event staff as an Inauguration Guest for complimentary exit.