Home >  Student Life >  Services for Students >  Student Access Services >  Documentation Guidelines  

Student Life

Documentation of Disabilities

Marymount University does not identify students who require assistance for disabilities; students must self-disclose and register with the Office of Student Access Services (SAS) in order to receive support. Students seeking reasonable and appropriate accommodations and/or support from SAS are responsible for providing current documentation. Appropriate documentation is crucial in verifying the existence and extent of a diagnosed disability, as well as developing an effective accommodation plan.