Home >  Student Life >  Services for Students >  Student Access Services >  Accommodations >  Alternative Format Requests  

Student Life

Alternative Format Requests

Students who require alternative textbook formats may request them through the Office of Student Access Services. The student is responsible for submitting an Electronic Text/ Alternative Format Request form.
Students should submit an individual form for each textbook. It may take up to four weeks to receive the alternative format, so students should submit the requests as early as possible.