Student Life


During the fall and spring semesters
Any student who is registered for at least one course in a given semester is eligible for individual counseling services during that semester.

The Counseling Center serves all currently registered students:
  • resident and commuter students;
  • full-time and part-time students; and
  • undergraduate and graduate students.
Students who cease to be registered due to withdrawal, suspension, or dismissal from the University cease to be eligible for counseling services.

During the summer semester
During the summer months, students are eligible for individual counseling if
  • they are taking summer courses;
  • are living on campus; and/or
  • are working on campus.
Please contact the Center at (703) 526-6861 with any questions regarding eligibility for services.