Marymount University offers limited housing for graduate and 2nd degree nursing students via university-leased spaces in the Arlington North
Benefits of University Housing
- The affordable rate is charged to your student account, making it easy for financial aid to be applied to your housing costs.
- The rate includes utilities (residents are responsible for obtaining internet, phone and/or TV service), access to the campus fitness center and MU shuttle service.
- Rental contracts are for 11.5-months. The contract goes from August 1, 2014 through July 15, 2015.
- All apartments are air conditioned.
- No credit check is required.
- Maintenance is included.