Be a MentorVisit Jobs4Saints
to register as an employer and activate your Professional Network option. Marymount University is now using this online, password-protected site to build a professional network of mentors and career contacts for our students. We thank our alumni in advance for agreeing to serve Marymount as a career contact. Call us at (703) 284-5960 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please let us know what you think of this service. We appreciate your feedback!Hire a Saint!
Did you know that your organization may list unlimited internship and job vacancies at no cost through our Jobs4Saints system?
We encourage you to spread this news to your human resources and supervisory colleagues who may wish to take advantage of this valuable service. Résumé books may be ordered through Jobs4Saints that provide student and alumni résumés that match your search criteria.
To create a profile on Jobs4Saints, please click on the link below and register
Share Your Success
Did you attend any events as a student that featured alumni speaking about their time on campus or how their career progressed since they graduated? Now it’s your turn! We encourage you to stay connected to your alma mater and offer enjoyable ways for you to do so:
- Serve as a guest presenter for a workshop on a variety of internship and job search topics
- Provide feedback on student resumes and cover letters
- Help students practice their interview skills
- Network with students and other alumni at our annual Etiquette Dinner
- Welcome graduating students to the Alumni Association during the May Parties on the Patio hosted by the Alumni Relations Office.
- Become a Marymount Alumni fan on Facebook and stay connected through LinkedIn.