Home >  Student Accounts >  Paying your Bill >  529 Plans  

Student Accounts

529 Plans

Several states and local government agencies have 529 plans for college education savings.

Marymount University accepts and uses 529 Plans. When you are ready to draw from the plan to pay for tuition and fee expenses at Marymount University, follow the instructions of the plan administrator to ensure prompt and accurate transmission of funds. Be sure to provide them with the following information:

  • Student Full Name
  • Student MU ID Number

Also make sure the payments are sent directly to

Student Accounts Office
Marymount University
2807 N. Glebe Rd.
Arlington VA 22207

As always, contact the Student Accounts Office if you have questions about the 529 plan at (703) 284-1488.