We understand the importance of aligning employee learning and development with business strategies.
Through a customized educational partnership, your employees can gain the qualifications and skills your organization needs to succeed in today’s knowledge-based economy.
A True Partnership
Organizations and their employees are equal partners in course development that is innovative and flexible. We encourage fresh thinking and are responsive to your needs, including:
- Convenience and Affordability – Programs can be offered on-site at your facility or at the Reston Center, and the negotiated fee for a team of employees can mean significant savings compared to traditional tuition remission.
- Outstanding Faculty – Our faculty are more than instructors; they serve as mentors and consultants to those pursuing career goals and are active in many sectors, including government, industry, and technology.
- Real-World Application – With decades of experience delivering educational programs to adult learners, our faculty use learner-based instruction techniques that draw upon the workplace and discuss real on-the-job challenges.
Educational programs have been created for:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- The Nature Conservancy
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Reston Hospital Center
- U.S. Postal Service
- Health and Human Services
Contact our executive director: (703) 284-5770