The Reston Center offers rental spaces* and equipment appropriate for meetings, training sessions, exhibitions, conferences, interviews, and similar business activities in a convenient location – right off the Dulles Toll Road at exit 13.
Spaces include classrooms of various sizes, a lab with up to 15 desktop computers, and a lounge with kitchenette appropriate for break-outs and meals. In addition to rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, private and windowless inner rooms are also available.
Capacity: Ranges from 12 to 32 people.
Equipment: Rental may include laptops, desktops, computer projectors, overhead projectors, presenter amplifier and microphone, televisions with VCR and DVD players, and flip charts.
You may also request a presenter computer, including speakers and an LCD projector for presentations. All rooms have wall-mounted, dry-erase boards.
- Classroom – Student-style seating in rows, instructor station at the front.
- Boardroom – Large table in the center surrounded by executive- style chairs.
- Conference room – Tables and executive-style chairs arranged in a U-shape.
- Interview room – Seating for two or more people.
Contact our director of student services: (703) 284-5771
* All Reston Center facility rental requests are subject to the approval of Marymount University.