The purpose of this webpage is to assist potential and current students, faculty and staff, and others to understand Marymount’s academic programs through enrollment and outcomes data and information. For information about specific program requirements, please see the university catalog.
- Provides gender and racial diversity of Marymount programs based on the most recent Fall semester.
Retention Rates by Program
- Provides freshman-to-sophomore retention rates by program for the most recent entering class. (updated 3-13-14)
- Provides 6-year graduation rates by gender, race/ethnicity, and type of financial aid received for the most recent cohort of first-time, full-time degree seeking students. (updated 3-13-14)
Educational and Occupational Outcomes
- Provides job placement and subsequent education rates of Marymount graduates by program based on the previous year’s alumni survey. (updated 4-2-14)
- Provides the most recent program learning assessment reports which include learning outcomes, assessment results, and plans for improvement.
If you need additional information, please contact the Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness.
This website is provided to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (2008)