The Office of Institutional Effectiveness serves the Marymount University community by promoting systematic, analysis-based decisions and planning to improve students' educational experience. This is accomplished through effective institutional research and assessment.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness strives to fulfill its mission by
- compiling, analyzing, and reporting official institutional data to promote data-driven evaluation
- reporting accurate institutional data and information to federal, state, and local governments, nonprofit organizations, publications, and other requestors
- administering and analyzing institutionwide surveys examining students, graduates, and alumni experiences at Marymount
- coordinating and supporting student learning assessment activities across the University
- promoting faculty and staff research and evaluation of their own effectiveness accompanied by methodological guidance and technological support
- providing valid, reliable data and information to support assessment, planning, and accreditation activities