As a new student, you probably have many questions. The information here should answer most of them and will guide you through the steps to complete your class registration:
- Learn about DISCOVER (DSC) 101*
- Complete the Directed Self-Placement (DSP)
- Choose your English and math placements
- See recommended first-semester courses for your major
- Review the course schedule
- Register for classes through Marynet**
* Required for all first-semester freshmen
** If before June 14
Before you go further, a few questions:
Have you generated your MU student account?
If not, please create an account. This is important for the DSP process later.
Have you been accepted into Marymount's Honors Program?
If you will be in the Honors Program this fall, you must go through a specialized registration process. Contact Dr. David Gammack, Director of the Honors Program, for details.
Have you been accepted for fall 2013 and submitted a deposit?
If you have not yet been accepted, submitted a deposit, or are unsure of your admission status, email Admissions.
If you are an accepted first-year student for fall 2013 and have submitted a deposit, you're ready to get started!
>> STEP 1: Choose a DISCOVER 101 class