Marymount's Graduate Programs Offer You...
- Expert faculty with real-world experience and strong professional connections
- Small classes that combine academic theory with practical application
- A collaborative learning environment
- Flexible schedules and three convenient northern Virginia locations
Join us for an Open House where you can preview Marymount's career-advancing programs and get your questions answered by faculty and representatives from Financial Aid, Career Services, and Admissions.
- 10:00 a.m.-noon: Check-In, Refreshments and Resource Fair
- 10:20 a.m.: Welcome
- 10:45 a.m. and noon:
30-minute campus tours of MU’s Main Campus
- 10:45a.m.-11:45a.m.: Session I
Health Care Management
Health Promotion Management
Human Resource Management
Nursing, undergraduate and graduate
(B.S.N., M.S.N., D.N.P.)
- Noon- 1 p.m.: Session II
Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Counselor Education and Supervision (Ed.D.)
Criminal Justice Administration and Policy
Education (Pk-6, Secondary, ESL, Special Education)
Literature, Language and the Humanities
Reserve your place!