Student Technical Assistant Help
- At all times, there is at least one STA working in the office located next to the computer labs at Ballston and Rowley Hall.
Student Technical Assistants are there to monitor the computer labs, assists
with technical questions regarding the use of technology, and support the MU
population in regards to computer labs and e-learning classrooms.They will walk through the labs and offer assistance.
- Do not hesitate to approach them at any time with your problems or questions. The STAs are there to help you.
- Student Technical Managers are also assigned to supervise the computer labs at Rowley Hall and Ballston. These assistants are available to help both the students and the faculty.
- Student Technical Assistants will be glad to help you with any computer or software-related problem.
- If they are not familiar with the software and cannot provide help immediately, they will contact other staff members to try to find a solution. Please do not ask the STAs to help you complete your class assignments.
- The phone numbers in the Student Technical Assistants offices are:
Rowley Hall, 703-284-3855