What's New In Version 9.1?
4. Using the Text Editor (Video
Self Help QuickStart Guides and Videos
Top 4 QuickStart Guides and Videos
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How do I log into Blackboard 9.1?
2. I'm a new student when will I have access to my Blackboard account?
In order to receive Blackboard access, you must first complete the following steps:
- Activate your student account at the Student Account Generator. You must do this before anything else will work. If it tells you there's a hold on your account, please contact the Registrar.
- Now you can log into My Marymount, which is the portal for e-mail, calendar, and Blackboard access.
- Your Blackboard account is NOT immediately activated after generating your student account. After generating your student account it can take up to 24 hours for your Blackboard acccount to become active.
- If you are unable to access your Blackboard account within 24 hours of creating your student account, contact IT Support.
5. When will my Fall 2011 courses be available?
Courses can be viewed by students when your instructor sets the course to "available". If your course is not showing up in the Blackboard system, you should first verify that your instructor has made it available. Instructors obtain access to their courses 3-4 prior to the start of each semester.
Guided Training Opportunities
View and Register for all Upcoming Guided Training Opportunities.