Home >  Human Resource Services >  Graduate Assistantships >  International Student Aid  

Human Resource Services

International Student Aid

Federal School code: 003724

Academic scholarship information is available for new students through our Admissions Office. In addition to these scholarships the University's Student Accounts Office offers deferred payment plans, making payment more affordable. Below, we have provided a list of web sites you should look at for scholarships, internships, or loan options. You can also pick up at the financial aid office or have mailed to you an international scholarship brochure. For loans, you will need to get a co-signer who must be either a Citizen of the United States, or a Permanent Resident Alien living in the United States.

You may also want to try looking for financial aid in your home country. Try finding the nearest educational advising center to get information about local sources of money. Your government might fund you if you commit to returning back home after you get your degree. Contact the cultural section of your embassy or ministry of education for more help.