Home >  Human Resource Services >  Graduate Assistantships >  How To Apply  

Human Resource Services

How To Apply

Federal School code: 003724
  • New and currently enrolled students must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1. The information is analyzed and a report sent to the University on the estimated contribution expected from the family or the self-supporting student.
  • Awards are offered when applications are complete and the student has been accepted for enrollment into a degree program.
  • Financial aid applications must be submitted for each academic year in which financial assistance is required.