Sponsored by the Center for Global Education and the Campus Programs & Leadership Development Office, the Global Ambassadors Program is a unique leadership opportunity for Marymount students, especially for (but not limited to) those students who have recently returned from a study abroad experience.
Global Ambassadors meet monthly to discuss global issues, attend international events in Washington DC, and participate in leadership development activities including diversity training and a “Career Connections” workshop.
In addition to developing their global leadership skills, Global Ambassadors promote global engagement by sharing their international experiences with the Marymount community.
- Desire to promote global learning and exchange at Marymount
- Interest in studying abroad and other cultures
- 2.75 GPA or higher
Students who have participated on a global education program including studying, student teaching, volunteering, and/or interning abroad are encouraged to apply.
- October 1st: Application Deadline
- October 4th: Semifinalists Selected for Interviews
- Week of October 7th: Semifinalist Interviews
- October 14th: Global Ambassadors Announced