We are no longer able to accommodate additional group visits for the Spring 2013 (January - May) semester.
We are currently accepting requests for the Summer 2013 (June - August) and Fall 2013 (September - December) semester.
Marymount University offers group tours for interested schools and organizations. This is a great way for your students to experience the Marymount campus and learn more about the programs and opportunities that we offer.
Group tours are available on Wednesdays and Fridays only during the Fall and Spring semesters starting at 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Due to the nature of the visit, we only schedule one group visit per day.
Priority is given to requests from high school and community college groups.
The Group Visit
Each visit includes an admissions information session and a campus tour.
- We can only accommodate groups with up to 50 people. There must be at least one chaperone for every 10 students for high school/community college groups and at least two chaperones for every 10 students for middle school or lower groups.
- Lunch/Dinner is available for students for a fee. Please contact our office for more information.
To request a visit, please fill out our online request form or email Jordana Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Your name
- Your institution’s name
- Preferred email address and preferred phone number
- Date and time of desired visit
- Number of students
- Age range of students
- Special accommodations or requests
All requests must be made four weeks prior to your proposed visit date. We will do our best to accommodate your requests but we cannot guarantee your visit until you receive an email confirmation from Marymount University.