A transfer student is someone who has completed 12 or more university credit hours.
To be considered for admission you must submit the following:
- Completed application with the $40 application fee. Apply online or download a PDF application.
- Letter of recommendation from your professor, academic advisor, or direct supervisor/employer. This letter must be written in, or translated into, English.
- Official transcripts, sent directly to Marymount, from the college or university attended.
- For transfer students with fewer than 30 completed college or university credits, complete official high school transcripts are required in addition to university transcripts.
- For university coursework completed outside the U.S., an official course-by-course evaluation of your transcript is required from one of these approved evaluation agencies:
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit a recent official score from the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic exam, or fulfill the terms of conditional admission. This requirement is waived for transfer students who have completed 30 or more academic credits at a U.S. university if an English Composition course was completed with a minimum grade of C.
|| Marymount Exam Code
|| Minimum Required Score|
|| 79 Internet|
|| 6.0 overall|
| PTE Academic
|| 54 overall|
The application for admission and all supporting documents must be received no later than the date indicated for the corresponding semester.
- Fall semester (begins in late August) - July 1
- Spring semester (brings in mid-January) - October 15
Once you're admitted, there are additional steps you will need to take.
>> Download the International Student Application Checklist