A graduate student is someone who has, or will attain, a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university prior to enrollment.
To be considered for admission you must submit the following:
- Completed application with the $40 application fee. Apply online or download a PDF application.
- Official transcripts of all college or university work completed.
- For university coursework completed outside the U.S., an official course-by-course evaluation of your transcript is required from one of these approved evaluation agencies:
- Students for whom English is a second language must submit a recent official score from the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic exam, or fulfill the terms of conditional admission.
|| Marymount Exam Code
|| Minimum Required Score |
|| 96 to 100 Internet|
|| 6.5 overall|
| PTE Academic
|| 58 overall|
Doctor of Physical Therapy applicants must apply through a centralized service (PTCAS).
Doctor of Nursing Practice applicants should contact the Office of Graduate Admissions for information.
The application for admission and all supporting documents must be received no later than the date indicated for the corresponding semester.
- Fall semester (begins in late August) - July 1
- Spring semester (brings in mid-January) - October 15
Once you're admitted, there are additional steps you will need to take.