Admissions International Students

International Students

International students represent about 9% of Marymount’s student body and are an integral part of the campus community.

If you are not a U.S. citizen, a permanent U.S. resident (green card holder), or are not graduating from a US High School, you are considered an international student.

Please note: International students holding a B-2 tourist visa must first change their visa status before enrolling at Marymount University per the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS) regulations.

Meet with an undergraduate admissions counselor

Call 1-800-548-7638 to schedule an appointment with our international admissions counselor.

Or, our international admissions counselor is available to meet with walk-in visitors on Tuesdays. Walk-in meeting availability is set on a first-come, first-served basis.

Need assistance?

If you have questions about applying, contact an international admissions advisor:
Graduate students

Apply Now