- Complete the online MU Program Evaluation. This helps us to learn about your experiences, better advise future students, and improve the programs.
- Complete the MU Expense Survey and Tips. A combined version is given to future students going on your program.
- Contact the Center for Global Education. Let us know how you are doing! Ask about the Welcome Back Lunch and other questions you have.
- Contact your academic advisor. Let them know how you finished in your classes.
- Stop by the Center for Career Services about how you can update your résumé and cover letter to show the skills you gained overseas.
Life After Study Abroad Conference: Returning from Spring 2011 or Summer 2011 Come to the Annual Life After Study Abroad Conference! For more information, contact the Center for Global Education.