If you would like to participate in any of the above 2015 Global Classroom Series, please express your initial interest through this form.Faculty-led Programs are short-term programs that enable students to study abroad with a Marymount instructor and a group of fellow students. In addition to course lectures, programs often include guided excursions, guest speakers, and cultural events. Faculty-led Programs are ideal for students who may not be able to devote an entire semester or year abroad, but who still wish to include study abroad as part of their MU experience.
2015 Global Classroom Series
These courses will be taught on-campus at Marymount during the spring 2015 semester and travel to the selected destination during the week of Spring Break (March 9th-March 15th) in March 2015 .
- AA 274 The Fashion Industry and Its Promotion -- London, England
- EN 303 Literary Nonfiction -- Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- HPR 415 Applications in Human Performance -- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- MA 127 Elementary Applied Geometry -- Andalucía, Spain
- POL 386 Politics of East Asia -- Seoul, Republic of Korea
2015 Graduate Short-term Programs
- Physical Therapy (PT) Service Learning - San Jose, Costa Rica
- ID 558 & ID 515 Lens on London: Analysis of Historic Architecture & Interiors -- London, England
- HCM 596 Special Topics: Medical Tourism -- Ciudad de Panama, Panama
- HPR 588 Health Promotion Management -- Rekevicj, Iceland
- MBA 585: Global Business Experience -- Rabat, Morocco
- PS 598: Forensic Psychology in a Global Perspective -- Cambodia