Some of these courses require field experiences and have prerequisite or corequisite coursework. Please see the course descriptions for details.
- CE 500 Research and Evaluation
- CE 503 Advanced Human Growth and Development
- CE 505 Advanced Study of Individuals with Exceptionalities
- CE 508 Crisis Intervention
- CE 509 Substance Abuse and Assessment
- CE 510 Survey of Testing and Assessment
- CE 520 Theories of Counseling
- CE 522S Counseling for Individuals
- CE 523S Group Counseling Techniques
- CE 524 Theories and Techniques of Family Counseling
- CE 529 Psychopathology of Childhood and Adolescence*
- CE 530S Career Development Counseling
- CE 534 Counseling Children and Adolescents
- CE 551 Multicultural Counseling
- CE 560 Foundations, Ethics, and Professional Issues in School Counseling
- CE 561 Practices of School Counseling
- CE 597S School Counseling Practicum
- CE 599S Internship**
- Elective (3 credits) from CE or PS graduate courses
*Students seeking licensure as an LPC should consult an advisor about substituting CE 501 Bases of Psychopathology for CE 529.
**The internship takes place over two semesters and will be completed for a total of 6 credits (3 credits per semester).