Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application with $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary education with an acceptable GPA (an undergraduate degree in Psychology is preferred, however, candidates from other fields will be considered)
- Satisfactory scores on the GRE (including the Analytical Writing score)
- Two letters of recommendation that speak directly to the applicant’s academic and interpersonal skills (please use the recommendation forms available in the application packet or online)
- A personal statement describing the applicant’s background and motivation for entering the field of study for which he/she is applying
After the initial review of an applicant’s preliminary materials, he or she may be invited to participate in a one-hour interview process with faculty. The interview will take place in-person, on April 10. All application materials must be received by the appropriate deadline in order to be considered for the interview.
Application Deadline (summer enrollment only) - February 3