This graduate certificate prepares students for the increasingly recognized and valued discipline of project management. There is a focus on effective management of resources including people, technology, and finances. Students acquire skills needed to identify, analyze, and solve business challenges, while learning how to maximize their impact.
Admission Requirements: The School of Business Administration requires candidates to have at least three years of managerial experience (or equivalent).
Minimum Grade and Course Completion Requirements: Students in this certificate program must meet the University’s academic standards for graduate students and achieve a minimum grade of B- for each course required in the certificate.
- IT 503 Managing Information Technology
- MGT 502 Managing Innovation
- MGT 551 Negotiation Skills and Mediation
- MSC 545 Project Management
- MSC 555 Program Management
- One (1) course from the following: LA 561 Law and the Business Environment, MGT 525 Knowledge Management, 500-level IT course