Courses are listed in recommended, but not required, sequence of enrollment.
- HRM 538 HR Selection and Recruitment
- HRM 539 Performance Management
- HRM 534 Total Pay Perspective
- HRM 509 The Learning Organization
- HRM 585 Global Human Resource Management
- LA 535 Employment Law
- MSC 515 Research Methods
- MGT 511 Business Essentials
- OD 521 Organization Development and Change Management
- MGT 515 Leading and Managing Teams
- HRM 533 Strategic Human Resource Management
- One (1) elective course chosen from the following: HCM 510 Health Care Management, HRM 503 Adult Learning, HRM 540 Project, HRM 590 Practicum, IT 503 Managing Information Technology, MBA 515 Management in Organizations, MGT 507 Leadership, MGT 565 Business Communication, OD 523 Executive Coaching, or OD 525 Organization Theory.