Applicants must provide the following:
- completed application and $40 nonrefundable application fee
- official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, showing minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- minimum GMAT score of 400 (or GRE equivalent)
- waived for those who already have a master’s degree. In addition, students with a minimum 3.25 undergraduate GPA and five or more years of post-baccalaureate work experience that demonstrates career progression may apply for a waiver of the standardized test requirement
- test scores are not required for those applying to a certificate program
- personal statement, which will be judged for clarity, style, and the ability of the applicant to communicate effectively
- interview with a program representative
Priority Application Deadlines
Applications received after these deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis.
Dual Degree Program Admission and Enrollment
Students seeking admission to a dual degree program must meet admission requirements for both programs.
Because of the sequencing of courses in some graduate programs, international students enrolling for the first time in either the spring or summer semester may find it difficult to maintain their full-time student status taking only courses required by the program. International students who want to begin a graduate Business program in the spring or summer should consult with the Office of Graduate Admissions first and/or the program director about potential scheduling conflicts.