Admission Requirement: Students whose cumulative GPA is 1.8 or better at the end of the freshman year may declare a minor in Health Sciences, Health Promotion emphasis.
Minimum Grade Requirements: A GPA of 2.0 or better is required in all courses applied to the minor.
- HPR 201 Introduction to Health and Exercise Science
- HPR 202 Exercise Physiology
- HPR 302 Fitness and Health Assessment
- HPR 304 Developing Physical Training Programs
- HPR 340 Nutrition for Optimal Health
- Three (3) credits in HPR electives