Real World Projects
Marymount fashion students have:
- Designed tennis apparel funded by a grant from Cotton Inc.
- Developed fast fashion for Top Shop UK and manufacturers in Macedonia, as well as American mass fashion for Old Navy with manufacturers in the West African Trade Hub countries (both via collaboration with USAID)
- Originated inauguration attire featured in USA TODAY
- Created private label lines of children's wear for Nordstrom
- Designed bridesmaid dresses for destination weddings