Many courses require field experience. See course descriptions for details.
(ED 502 and ED 503 are required as the first courses in this program, as they provide the foundation for all other courses.)
- ED 502 Foundations of Education
- ED 503 Curriculum: Theory and Practice
- ED 508 Special Education and the Exceptional Learner
- ED 550 Research Methods
- ED 552 Effective Classroom Management*
- ED 554 Computers and Technology in the Classroom
- ED 555 Reading and Language Arts: Grades PK-2
- ED 556 Reading and Language Arts: Grades 3-6
- ED 557 Social Studies and the Expressive Arts
- ED 558 Elementary Math Methods
- ED 559 Elementary Science Methods
- ED 570A Student Teaching*
*ED 552 and ED 570A must be taken at the same time.