Marymount University provides library resources for students enrolled in MU online classes, the M.Ed. in Administration and Supervision program, the M.A. in Criminal Justice Administration and Policy program, Educational Partnership program classes, Study Abroad classes, and programs at the Reston Center. Students can borrow materials from the Marymount collection, other WRLC member libraries, as well as other libraries throughout the United States.
- Materials can be requested free of charge through the Consortium Loan Service (CLS) or through Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad).
- Use CLS to request materials listed in the ALADIN catalog. In the comments section of the CLS form, list your class number and address; materials will be mailed to your primary address. Select "Marymount Distance Education" from the Library for Pickup drop-down menu.
- Use ILLiad to request materials that are not available from either Marymount or the other WRLC libraries. Be sure to select "Marymount Distance ED" from the delivery options to have materials mailed to you. Log in to ALADIN to access the interactive ILLiad request form.
- Research Help provides a list of resources to get you started.
- Search our Getting Started Guides for research assistance.
- Use our Research Tips to find information on using databases and other library resources.
- Check your library account, renew books, and pick up electronic article requests using MyALADIN.