Marymount is pleased to provide MU alumni with lifetime borrowing
privileges, onsite access to databases, e-journals and reference
materials, as well as many other benefits at no cost to you. In order to
borrow material, you need to register for an Alumni Association card.
Alumni Association cards may be obtained from the Alumni Office
during regular business hours and will be mailed to Marymount graduates.
* New *
Two bibliographic databases, JSTOR and UDINI
, are available through MUAlumniNet
. To create an MuAlumniNet account, contact Office of Alumni Relations
and ask for an MUAlumniNET Security Validation Code, for which you will need to supply your name and class year.
- 4 week check out period.
- Borrow up to 10 books at a time.
- Items may be renewed twice.
- Periodicals, reference materials, reserve materials, special collections, and media items may not be checked out.
- Overdue fines are 25 cents per day to a maximum of $10 per item.
- $107 replacement fees for lost or damaged items.
- Borrowing privileges are not transferable.
- Privileges may be renewed annually for patrons in good standing.
- Overdue books or fines will block the use of the card until items are returned and fine is paid.
- The Alumni card allows you to check out books from the Marymount library only. The card does not give access to materials or services of other WRLC libraries. Interlibrary Loan and distance borrowing services are not available to Alumni borrowers.