Graduate Student Housing
Apply Online Here!
Marymount offers limited housing for graduate students.
Benefits of University Housing
- The affordable rate is charged to your student account, making it easy for financial aid to be applied to your housing costs.
- All apartments are air conditioned.
- No credit check is required.
- Maintenance is included.
Any admitted, full-time graduate or second-degree Nursing program student is eligible for housing in Marymount’s off-campus apartments.
All students will be required to participate in spring room reapplication for the subsequent academic year. There is a five-year maximum on graduate housing at Marymount.
For the 2016-17 academic year, graduate and 2nd degree nursing student are housed at the Arlington North Apartment Complex, less than one mile from Main Campus at the corner of N. Glebe Rd. and Lee Highway. Details about the wonderful community and the amenities offered can be found below and on their website.
Arlington North Apartments
These apartments are 2-bedroom with Den units for 3 occupants. The den has it’s own closet, door and venting and is considered a smaller bedroom in the unit.
All apartments are unfurnished. They have a full kitchen, two full bathrooms, and a washer and dryer. Occupants have access to the pool, BBQ areas, workout room and other common areas. Residents are responsible for obtaining internet, phone and/or TV service. Parking can be arranged through the management company for the complex at market rates or residents can purchase a resident parking permit and keep their car in one of the 2 university garages on main campus.
This complex is a short walk to the MU main campus. Arlington North also has an MU shuttle stop that provides free transportation from Arlington North to the main campus, the university’s 4040 Center and the Ballston-MU Metro station.
- Leases are in terms from August 1st-Decemeber 31st, January 1st-May 31st, June 1st-August 15th. Preference is given to students who seek housing for the full year.
- Units are unfurnished.
- Utilities are not included in your rental rate.
- Phone, cable and/or internet are the responsibility of the resident to set up and pay – these are not provided by the university.
- The MU shuttle will stop at the Arlington North complex.
- To be eligible, you must be an admitted full-time graduate or second-degree program at Marymount University.
- Parking is not included in your rental rate. You can arrange for parking at Arlington North with the Arlington North management staff for a monthly fee or you can opt to purchase a resident parking permit and park at Marymount's main campus.
- The apartments are 2-bedroom with den units. The den serves as a third bedroom and has its own closet, door and venting system. These units also have 2 bathrooms per unit with one attached to the master bedroom.
Rates for the 2016-17 academic year:
- Smaller bedroom (den) – $13,360 for 11.5 months (Charges to your student account will be $5,344 Fall Semester, $5,344 Spring Semester and $2,672 Summer)
- Typical bedroom – $14,925 for 11.5 months (Charges to your student account will be $5,970 Fall Semester, $5,970 Spring Semester and $2,985 Summer)
- Master bedroom – $15,990 for 11.5 months (Charges to your student account will be $6,396 Fall Semester, $6,396 Spring Semester and $3,198 Summer)
- If you wish to apply, please read the Housing License Agreement as it is a binding contract and complete the Graduate & 2nd Degree Nursing Housing Application.
Questions, please contact us at (703) 284-1608
or email us